• BOOK DIRECT & ENJOY VALE VIP AMENITIES
• Rates are in Fijian dollars and includes all taxes.
• Adults only - min age 16
• FJ$1000 deposit required to confirm booking.
• Final payment required 45 days prior to arrival.
• When booking within 45 days of arrival full payment is required.
• VALE VIP AMENITIES plus a VIP welcome, Tokoriki lei, cool scented towels and a welcome cocktail. Complimentary afternoon tea, foot spa, snorkeling, non-motorized water sports, early checkin, late checkout and upgrade subject to availability.
*When staying on 25th Dec or 31st Dec - a special event dinner is compulsory.
- 1 King bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Mini Fridge
- Ceiling Fans
- Room Safe
- Shower - separate
- Lounge Area
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Iron/Ironing board
- Air conditioned
- Bathrobes Provided
- Daily Room Service
Terms & Conditions
• Payments can be made via credit card – 3% admin fee
• Direct deposit to Resort bank account – bank fee of F$15.00
• Deposit of F$1000.00 required at the time of booking
• Balance of payment due 45 days prior to arrival
Any bookings made within 14 days of arrival must be fully paid by credit card only (no direct deposit applicable). Taxes may change at anytime.
All bookings made within 45 days of arrival must be prepaid.
Cancellation notice for accommodation and prepaid packages (meal plan & spa) must be received in writing by fax or email, the receipt of which needs to be verified and acknowledged by Tokoriki Island Resort. Travel Insurance must be claimed.
· No cancellation fee: More than 45 days prior to arrival with written notice of cancellation
· 50% cancellation fee: Between 31 and 45 days prior to arrival with written notice of cancellation
· 100% Cancellation fee: 30 days or less notice prior to arrival with written notice of cancellation. This includes no shows or days not used due to premature departure
Tokoriki strongly recommends that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect you and your party for the entire duration of your holiday against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and other personal items, weather interruptions, cancellation and other travel contingencies.