3 Night Family Explorer Package: FAMILY ROOM
Everyone has a dream but not everyone’s dreams are fulfilled. Jose Paronella’s dream was to build a castle. He chose a special part of Australia and created Paronella Park.
Discover more with Castaways’ Family Explorer Package and create lifelong family memories with our 3 night beachfront escape. Dine in style, relax with luxury accommodation and get your daily dose of Vitamin Sea, with 14km beach just a few steps away….
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE OPTIONS:
Family Resort Room: $918
Beachfront 2 bedroom Apartment: $1017
• Relax in your beachfront accommodation for 3 nights with stunning Coral Sea views from your private balcony or patio
• Enjoy a light continental breakfast daily in our beachfront, alfresco restaurant
• Discover the mysteries of Paronella Park with a Family Pass (2 adults, 2 kids)
• Dine in style, with a 2-course dinner including a premium bottle of house wine or bubbles
• Play in the sun, with 2 beachfront pools and one rainforest lagoon pool
• Explore Mission Beach with our complimentary concierge service at your fingertips
• Enjoy convenience with resort inclusions: free wifi, newspapers in the lounge, daily room servicing & guest library
• Treat yourself, with a 15% discount at Drift Day Spa
• Stay a little longer, with complimentary late checkout of 12pm
More than a 20% save off our official price
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Based on two adults and two children (4-12) occupancy and including GST
Subject to availability
Please make sure you check the terms & conditions for Paronella Park as the resort does not take responsibility for conditions surrounding these tickets
Everyone has a dream but not everyone’s dreams are fulfilled. José Paronella’s dream was to build a castle. He chose a special part of Australia and created Paronella Park. On 5 Hectares beside Mena Creek Falls he built his castle, picnic area by the falls, tennis courts, bridges, a tunnel, and wrapped it up in an amazing range of 7,500 tropical plants and trees (now a lush rainforest!). It opened to the public in 1935.
Paronella Park has received multiple Queensland tourism awards, is State and National Heritage listed and is a National Trust listed property. Paronella Park is the site of Queensland’s 1st privately owned hydro electric plant (1933).
Souvenir Guide Book/Map
An informational and entertaining guide book to Paronella Park - take a look at it here!
The Dream Continues Tour - A 45 minute guided walk takes the visitor through the highlights of the Park and tells the extraordinary story of Jose Paronella's dreams and vision. Departs every 30 minutes from 9.30am until 4.30pm. Duration 45 min approx.
The Darkness Falls Tour - The Visitor is shown the secrets and delights that are Paronella Park at Night - a special way to extend the Paronella Park Experience. 6.15pm each night. Duration 1 hour approx.
Botanical Walk - 16 page self-guiding Booklet & Map.
- 40.0 m²
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Single bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Ocean view
- Alarm Clock
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Iron/Ironing board
- Room Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioned
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Shower over bath
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
Credit Card details are only required to secure the room. Full payment for accommodation is taken at check-in and outstanding charges paid on check-out.
Please note surcharges applies to all payments made by credit cards.
48 hour cancellation policyWe may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes of this booking. For example, we may share some information about you with these third parties so that they can contact you directly by email (for example: to obtain post stay reviews about your travel experience).