Allure Stradbroke ResortReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Full Rate||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018||Mon 05 Mar 2018||Tue 06 Mar 2018||Wed 07 Mar 2018||Thu 08 Mar 2018||Fri 09 Mar 2018||Sat 10 Mar 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
** Please Note Allure Stradbroke Resort has a strict 'NO PRE SCHOOLIES OR SCHOOLIES' Policy**
About The Resort
North Stradbroke Island, just off Brisbane, is one of the largest sand islands in the world. It boasts wide, white beaches, fantastic surfing, great fishing and a laid-back feel that is unique to this subtropical island.
Located adjacent to Home Beach, one of Queensland's few north facing beaches, the resort is an easy stroll to Point Lookout, with its spectacular views north along Moreton Island and east to the horizon.
There is something for people of all ages and interests to enjoy a beach break on "Straddie", one of Queensland's best-kept secrets.
- Conference Facilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Non-Smoking Property
- Children Play Area
- Free Parking
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
Full payment will be processed at time of booking.
Room BOND is required at check in through imprint of a credit card VISA or Mastecard. In non peak times BOND is $100.00. During September school holidays and for all DELUXE ROOMS BOND is $500.00 BOND is per room. Note that no guest will be permitted to enter the property without confirmed room BOND.
** Please Note Allure Stradbroke Resort has a strict 'NO PRE SCHOLLIES OR SCHOLLIES' Policy. All minors must be accompanied by an *adult*, parent or guardian who must be present at all times for the duration of the stay. (Note that Allure will not allow/permit minors in any room at any time without a Parent present, a person over the age of 18 is not accepted as a parent or guardian of a minor AS PART OUR HOUSE RULES.)
NO GUEST WILL BE CHECKED UNTIL THE ABOVE IS CONFIRMED and the lead guest who booked the room is present and an adult. (note that if you are in breach you will not be refunded your booking)
Failure to comply with this policy will result in immediate eviction without refund.**
THE GUEST MUST PRESENT THE ORIGINAL CARD USED FOR BOOKING AT CHECKIN ALONG WITH PHOTO ID, these will be copied for identification purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: As Allure Stradbroke Resort acts on behalf of the individual unit owners under the Property Agents & Motor Dealers Act 2000, there is no GST applicable to accommodation at Allure Stradbroke Resort.
If you require a receipt please email reservations on firstname.lastname@example.org alternately your confirmation is evidence of a processed booking.
All payments made with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard & Amex ) will incur a 1.5% credit card commission fee payable upon all payments.
1. For each booking, two guests must be over the age of 18 years and a parent or guardian. This guest will be legally responsible for all rooms included in that booking. That guest must be staying at the resort for the whole duration of the reservation and present in the room at all times. (Note that Allure will not allow/permit minors in any room at any time without a Parent present, a person over the age of 18 is not accepted as a parent or guardian of a minor.)
2. A valid credit card must be supplied with each booking, with a signature supplied for any damages or incidentals incurred. The holder of the credit card must be staying at the resort for the duration of the stay. Management reserves the right to debit any amount/fee in relation to damages and incidentals from the credit card presented on check in.
3. Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and peaceful enjoyment of other guests, neighboring residence, and staff within the property.
Management will consider the following behavior to be a breach of House Rules:
• Excessive noise after 10p.m (note that the term “excessive” is at the discretion of management)
• Excessive noise at any time (note that the term “excessive” is at the discretion of management)
• Offensive and unruly behavior
• Damage to or destruction of property.
• Improper or unseemly conduct.
• Smoking indoors or in common areas
• Any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Manager adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Manager, staff, owner or other guests.
4. The maximum number of persons permitted to be staying in the residence will be designated on your booking form. Guests must not hold private functions on the premises where the number of people exceeds the maximum number of persons permitted.
5. If guests do not meet the above criteria when checking in (e.g. no valid credit card offered) then management reserves the right to cancel the booking incurring a 100% cancellation fee. Any exception to this policy will be at the discretion of management. In this instance, management will not be liable for arranging, or payment for alternative accommodation.
6. Allure Stradbroke Resort and/or any of its employees shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to any occupants valuables while staying at the residence. Accordingly, occupants are requested to take whatever security measures necessary to secure their valuables and personal possessions.
7. Guests must leave the premises in an orderly and clean condition. This requires all rubbish removal and cleaning of dishes and BBQ. All items from inventory must be returned to their original rooms. Failure to do so may result in additional cleaning/collection fees, charged in $65.00 increments. Management reserves the right to debit the amount from the credit card provided on check in.
8. Guests must not keep or permit any animals on the premises during their stay. Failure to comply will result in a $500.00 penalty fee along with eviction without refund from the property immediately. In this instance, management will not be liable for arranging, or payment for alternative accommodation.
9. Guests must not park or stand a vehicle or bicycle in areas other than designated parking areas. Guests must drive responsibly under the 10km speed limit within the resort only on designated roads provided. Guests must park only in their designated parking area and not in gardens or common property.
10. Guests will be held responsible for all loss or damage caused to the resort, and your shack or villa, as a result of breach of house rules.
11. A replacement fee of $65 is payable by the guest if a set of keys are misplaced.
12. Any after hours callout due to a breach in house rules, will incur a $250.00 fee per callout. Management reserves the right to debit the amount from the credit card provided on check in.
Management reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to ask any occupant to leave the premises in the event of non compliance with House Rules.
** Please Note Allure Stradbroke Resort has a strict 'NO Pre-Schoolies or Schoolies' Policy. All minors must be accompanied by an *adult*, parent or guardian who must be present at all times for the duration of the stay.
Failure to comply with this policy will result in immediate eviction without refund.**
All other bookings:
Cancellation within greater than 30 days notice to the date of arrival - transferable to an alternative date within 6 months of the cancellation date. If you require a refund, full deposit will be refunded less an administration fee of $50.00
Cancellation with less than 30 days notice but more than 7 days notice prior to the date of arrival - 1 night administration fee. Any remaining deposit can be transferred to an alternative date within 6 months of the cancellation date.
Cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival - no refund or transfer
NOTE THAT ALL SPECIALS BOOKED ARE NON REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE.
FERRY BOOKINGS THAT ARE PART OF PACKAGES ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND ONCE THE TRAVEL TIMES ARE CONFIRMED ARE NOT CHANGEABLE. EXTRA COSTS APPLY TO ALL CHANGES MADE AND THIS WILL BE PASSED ONTO THE GUEST.
Please note we are not a party venue & do not accept Bucks, Hens or any Party bookings. Allure Stradbroke is a family and couples friendly venue.
If you have booked for this purpose you will be refused entry upon check-in and forfeit all monies paid.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time and issue a full refund in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
These events include, but are not limited to, sale of the property, weather damage, power blackouts, insect infestation, floods and any other unusual event.
We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen cancellations.